One Aircraft Will Not Load

danewatson

1. This is a very strange situation that I have experienced for at least a year with SimStarter and I have just been living with it.  When I run P3D v4.5 with my Carenado C208 Grand Caravan through SimStarter - P3D will not load and ends up just closing everything down.

2. When I do the exact same thing with the exact same setups in the Run Manager with any of my other aircraft everything works as it should - in other words P3D starts and loads the aircraft I have chosen.

3. When I do the exact same thing with the exact same setups in the Run Manager and I use a different aircraft but then change it to the Carenado C208 Grand Caravan at the P3D GUI everything works as it should.

4. When I startup P3D on it's own (not using SimStarter) with all the same addons as found in the Run Manager and load the Carenado C208 Grand Caravan everything works as it should.

Like I said I have been living with this by running P3D as I stated in my Item 3.  But I thought I should bring this to your attention.

Edit - all of the testing is using the same Run Manager setups as well as the same P3D config and also the same airport.  However this problem also exists with any other of my airports.

Thank you for your prompt reply and answer.

I guess what I have been doing as per my Item 3 is basically what your very well written manual indicates.

Thanks again for a great product, I would not fly without it.

Archived