A330-200 and engine options (GE or PW) for the A330-300 Professional

Evegos

Is there any intention of Aerosoft to develop the A330-200 and other engine options (GE or PW) for the A330-300 Professional?
The A330-300 Professional is excellent, so I would like to expand the flight experience on the A330-200 and also with the 300 on other engine versions besides the RR.

21 minutes ago, Evegos said:

Is there any intention of Aerosoft to develop the A330-200 and other engine options (GE or PW) for the A330-300 Professional?
The A330-300 Professional is excellent, so I would like to expand the flight experience on the A330-200 and also with the 300 on other engine versions besides the RR.

The best person to answer this is Mathijs.

While we wait for his answer, I can share what we've been told.  Our present roadmap is:

A330-343 for P3Dv5

A330-343 for MSFS

That's a lot of work!  If there are to be other engine variants, they may well come after MSFS is all sorted out.

That said... I'm a former Flight Sim Purest, and I don't have any issues flying a Delta A330-300 with the Trent engines, so  honestly I don't see the need to incur the cost of re-programming a significant amount of the code for things that the vast majority of flight simmers don't even look at and don't care to understand the diffferences. But that's just me.

Best wishes.

I imagine the amount of work that must be done, because I also program a little, but not for simulators. I just find it strange to use an aircraft and in fact it has a different type of engine or even be another model, like the freighters (which are mostly A330-200F.
Anyway, it was just a doubt, because I think Aerosoft's Airbus Add-on is the best I've ever had.

Thanks.

Archived