We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

thenikos

dome lights

hi everybody,

i am not sure if i post in the right place, system, or it has something to do with textures but when i start from cold and dark, in a night flight, the dome is always dark. while the rest of the plane is very bright.

i use lorby flashlight and i attach a photo of the dome being lighted by that app. i think it should look like that also.

so photo1 is what i get. photo2 is with lorby flashlight on-what i think i should get. and photo3 is how the rest of the plane looks, very lighted.

do you think i forgot to switch on a light?

thanks

Annotation 2020-03-29 011533.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-29 011645.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-29 011602.jpg

good morning, i forgot to write that it is about the A330. thanks

Well at least you should turn on the INTEG lights. Are you using any shader tool?

hi mopperle and thanks for the answer. it was the integ lights finally :) and i don't think i use any shaders. like tomato or ptas. i just use active sky with its cloud art. but i never had any problem to my other planes or even to aerosoft planes.

thank you very much again

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.