EFB showing in A320/321

CaliKrak

Hello, this is not an issue but something that I don´t quite understand. I have the Aerosoft A320/321 Professional product for P3D V4.5 and I recently uninstalled and re installed the product to fix an issue with GSX fuel service and when I opened the sim after this procedure and loaded the aircrft to fly I found that I had an EFB in the window of the captain´s side which was not there before the reinstallation. The thing is that later on I tried to use this EFB to make my TO calculations in the sim but the screen only displayed information about the A330 product.

My question here is if thre´s any actual way I can setup this EFB to work with my product or If it isn´t then how (if possible) can I remove this thing from the plane because during night flights it is very bright and annoying.

I'll attach an image of the latest update that my Aerosoft Updater shows if it is of any help.

Please login to display this image.

Archived