A330 black Nav Disp screen

Hello, I have a problem. I installed all microsoft visual C ++, installed FSUIPC, then installed the A330. And I have black ND and PRINTER black.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Aerosoflot_Danil,

What version of the A330 are you using? Also what exact Prepar3D version are you using? Easiest way to check the Prepar3D client version is to in sim go to help -> About Lockheed Martin Prepar3D. No need to include the license number. Only interested in the version number.

17 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Hello Aerosoflot_Danil,

What version of the A330 are you using? Also what exact Prepar3D version are you using? Easiest way to check the Prepar3D client version is to in sim go to help -> About Lockheed Martin Prepar3D. No need to include the license number. Only interested in the version number.

Hello,

• Deputy Sheriffs

And what was the A330 version?

To be honest, if it was working before and suddenly after you installed(?) Windows 10 it's not working it's a problem related to your system rather than our product. What you could try is reinstalling our A330 but other than that there is not much that we can do at this point to help you unfortunately.

11 minutes ago, Secondator said:

And what was the A330 version?

To be honest, if it was working before and suddenly after you installed(?) Windows 10 it's not working it's a problem related to your system rather than our product. What you could try is reinstalling our A330 but other than that there is not much that we can do at this point to help you unfortunately.

I do not know what to do, so I came to the forum. What could be wrong?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Does it make a difference if you change the setting force ecam rendering in the configurator?

Have you tried to delete the shaders?

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D

6 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Does it make a difference if you change the setting force ecam rendering in the configurator?

Have you tried to delete the shaders?

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D

No, I didn’t change anything, I don’t have shaders. I'll try to uncheck ECAM.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Aeroflot_Danil said:

No, I didn’t change anything, I don’t have shaders. I'll try to uncheck ECAM.

Sometimes it’s also useful to delete the shaders if you run default ones. These will be rebuilt on next start of P3D.

Archived