Update guides from v1.8.7 rev. 1 to v1.9.3 rev. 9

Hi,

Just downloaded latest simstarter v1.9.3 rev. 9, but no instruction as fare I can see so was wondering it there is a

upgrade help-guide or a how to please.

I have currently v1.8.7 rev1 and want to upgrade to v1.9.3 rev9.

Some questions:

-    do I need to uninstalled previus ver first.

-   Or can I just run the full/new installer on top of old version.

Please avdvise

Brgds

S.Ols

Hi Capt. PERO

Thanks for the feedback,

Sorry didn’t see the " Subforums How To"....(may need new glasses).

but this is probably a very good sign since I have been using simstarter for 4 years now (in use almost every week).

and had almost zero issues. (Which mean I am very seldom in this forum.🙂) .

Couple of suggest:

-   Would be nice if release notes had been included in sw pgk and download link from Aerosoft.

-   If upgrade path has been mention/confirmed in release notes or maybe added the link "how to" in release notes.

But Let me mention/confirm what a great and outstanding tool for P3D, it fix so many issues and make

the startup a dream with all its functions and customizations and possibilities 🙂🙂.

Brgds

S. Ols

vor 18 Stunden , User_34235 sagte:

[...]

Sorry didn’t see the " Subforums How To"....(may need new glasses).

but this is probably a very good sign since I have been using simstarter for 4 years now (in use almost every week).

and had almost zero issues. (Which mean I am very seldom in this forum.🙂) .

[...]

Thank you! I am very glad to hear that everything is working normal. 

[...]

Couple of suggest:

-   Would be nice if release notes had been included in sw pgk and download link from Aerosoft.

-   If upgrade path has been mention/confirmed in release notes or maybe added the link "how to" in release notes.

[...]

You are right. The Update "How-To" should be included in the manual - I will change this. The release notes are visible in the Aerosoft Forum and in the root folder of the software. But I will link the release notes in the "Shortcuts" menu in SIMstarter NG.

[...]

But Let me mention/confirm what a great and outstanding tool for P3D, it fix so many issues and make

the startup a dream with all its functions and customizations and possibilities 🙂🙂.

[...]

Thank you so much for your feedback. FSX/P3D are komplex software packages with many configuration options. I am glad to provide this tool and I am doing my best to provide support. 😉