We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

llavi01

Question about Checklist...

Hello,

I am not sure if this is where I need to post this question or not but I just purchased and installed the A330. I went to the settings and turned on the checklist for both the captain and the copilot. When it starts calling each item on the checklist, the screen keeps changing to different areas of the panels... How do I turn that off? It's pretty annoying.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

PVazquez

No worried, I'll move your post over to the correct location, where you can also find some posts with the same questions (we don't mind if you post a question tht's already answered, but it is faster to get an answer by searching the forums - either way if fine by us my friend!

The location I'm moving your post to is:

It's easy to get lost here in such HUGE forums unless you first click on "Home" in the upper left side of the forum , so I undersrtnd completely!

To answer your question... in MCDU #3 there is a setting for "View Focus" and that is where you can turn it off.

Best wishes!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.