Support Flight Simulation (FSX, P3D, FS9, X-Plane 11, Aerofly)

Forums

1. FS2004 / FSX / P3D

Support and discussion for all FS and its add-ons

All support for our Aerofly FS2 addons

A support forum for our super simple updater for all Aerosoft flight simulator products

Flightplan Visualizer is a tool that helps you find suitable flights. Select the aircraft type, airline, and airport and you see exactly what routes real airlines fly.  No longer do you have to spend a lot of time deciding where to fly next, just follow the real aircraft!

• DaveCT2003 please help me to get the latest version 1.31 PLSSSS thanks
    • Here's the proof. He even says you can sell the profiles you create if you want to. If he doesn't want to share them anymore that's fine, but be respectful to your customers and at least acknowledge them.   
    • IRS ausrichten. Dauert bis zu 10 Minuten und dabei darf sich das Flugzeug nich bewegen.    
    • Hier ist auch explizit die Rede von 767 und 757 und nicht von der A320, die nach wie vor eine Beta ist.
    • Hi there,   I heard PFPX ver. 2.03 now supports prohibited & restrictive airspace and was toggled on by default. However, I found restrictive airspace is only available for a few countries in the default database. I would like to ask if there a way to show this information worldwide or is there a way to update the database using a plugin or manual editing?   I asked this because everytime the route is automatically generated I got caution message saying the route transits a restrictive area. I have to edit the route manually (I did not check ignore the restriction option in Advanced Flight Planner) I want the program to do this for me, that avoids any prohibited airspace or active restrictive airspace.   Thank you very much for the assistance.   Cheers, Gordon