CTD from install

Just purchased and installed the crj pro. Followed all installation instructions updated PD3 to version 4.5.12.30297. Al other Aerosoft products work fine, but on loading the CRJ and yes, that was after loading the default Cub, the partial and totally black CRJ cockpit appears with a banner saying"Engines starting up " followed by an immediate CTD. Tried reinstalling, just the same. Your help will be appreciated. Tony Merry

Hi mopperle

I don't get and error message , just a black outline of the cockpit with no detail, and a banner at the top saying "engines starting up" then an almost immediate CTD. If there is an error message  somewhere I don't know where to find it. Your help will be appreciated. All my other Aerosoft downloads have been fine i.e A320/A319 etc. many thanks. Tony Merry

Hi mopperle

is this the info you require. I have reinstalled the CRJ twice with exactly the same problem. Just crash to desktop with the Engines starting up banner. Tried starting in external view and it just locks up the screen i.e. the mouse doesn,t work.

The program Prepar3D.exe version 4.5.13.32097 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 24e8
 Start Time: 01d5a9f795996bc6
 Termination Time: 19
 Application Path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
 Report Id: e0d1e976-2415-4100-b2fd-95989038ef94
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 
Hope this helps. Tony M

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Tony, the message doesnt really help. Important would be a line like "Faulting module name....." The error message would be similar to this one:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7c78c
Exception code: 0xc0020001
Fault offset: 0x000000000000a49d
Faulting process id: 0x1594
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5a5f48701ff60
Faulting application path: B:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 312756c3-11e8-11ea-9d2e-9c5c8ebe8ee1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived