If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

raptor84

How to insert AltnXHoldFuel

Hi everyone,

Need help in clarifying the Alternate distance, hold fuel and hold time entry when creating customed OFP using the flight plan format from Jetplan that LAN Airlines uses.

According to the latest PFPX flight plan template (ver. 12), if I want to insert an Alternate Hold Fuel, Time (on page 11 of manual), the entry would be AltnXHoldFuel and is says to replace the "x" (although I can't tell if its a capital "x" or lower case) with 1, 2, 3 or 4. However, when I do replace the "x" with a number, say 3, on my OFP in PFPX, it shows the following instead of the alternate hold fuel weight:

HOLD ATLN         <&ALTN4HOLDFUEL[6]:6>   <&ALTN4HOLDTIME[2]:5>

where it should read:    

HOLD ALTN     001200  00.30

Am I doing something wrong??

Not only that, what does 1, 2, 3 or 4 mean??

Modify your formatting:

HOLD ATLN         <&Altn4HoldFuel[6]:6>   <&Altn4HoldTime[2]:5>

The numbers 1 to 4 return the data for the selected alternate which may one though to four.

9 hours ago, srcooke said:

Modify your formatting:

HOLD ATLN         <&Altn4HoldFuel[6]:6>   <&Altn4HoldTime[2]:5>

I did modify my format as suggested and in PFPX still doesn't show the correct format, showing the formula entry rather than the fuel amount and time. I tried with 1,2,3 and 4 and still shows the formula as in the attached file. Also, in the file, I have the entry in lower case, just how you suggest but in PFPX it shows in capital letters, if that makes a difference.

The second attached file is a screenshot from a flight plan at work and you can see in the fuel section how it looks and how I am trying to do in my PFPX OPS template.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

As it works here maybe post your template or if you prefer forward in a PM

capture_001_23112019_075135.jpg.b68042556fab03aaa236678f016c68df.jpg