Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

hi 

these days I cant do a complete flight with the airbus..it goes to ctd in the middle of the flight..i found some report and need your help to solve it please thank you..

the report:

EventData

Prepar3D.exe

5cd47aad

ucrtbase.dll

080a13f7

c0000409

000000000006d33e

01d56e2bc360a198

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

e06a6b32-1e4b-4fff-9681-b911ddfd7c65

thannk u

That's an error typical on systems that have windows support files  that are not all of the same version. Unfortunately this happens a lot when installers are made by people who don;t fully understand these things. You will find a lot (and I mean A LOT) of webpage on it, but this one is the best in my opinion: https://superuser.com/questions/1397010/application-crash-due-to-ucrtbase-dll

thank you for the reply , but it only happened when I fly the AIRBUS !! 

will look for it and try..

regards

That's not very strange. I am pretty sure that our bus is the only aircraft on your system that is compiled with the very latest compilers. Those use different parts of standard OS calls. In any case, the issue is not in the add-on (otherwise all customers would see this) but in the OS files.

I did update the file and will try couple of flights to make sure ...1st one went fine with no ctd  !

thank you Mathijs

hi again.,

today had 2 ctd same problem even after updating the file...tried other plane went fine..any suggestion?

I know it's an easy answer but it really is the only one we can give. Some default files of Windows are not okay.