Cant Select Waypoint.

KiwiFlightSim

Im trying to set up a flightplan I generated via simbreif into my Airbus A320. I entered my sid departure from Auckland being the LENGU2P, then after that in the F-PLN tab it shows the LENGU waypoint, I then click on that and type in the next waypoint which is LIMES, I enter it into Next WPT [     ] and then it switches back to the F-PLN screen for a few milliseconds then goes to a tab called 'Duplicate Names,' There's two options, *LIMES 38S/175E (34NM), and *LIMES 22N/114E (4944NM), from there I click the button next to   *LIMES 38S/175E (34NM) (which is the one I want). It then goes back to the F-PLN screen without the waypoint entered (where by bold text is) so I then proceeded to try again multiple times but I couldnt get it working. Any ideas? Please help me.

(Route im trying is NZAA/NZCH and im generating it from Simbreif which is running Airac 1809 and my sim is running Airac 1908)

Archived