Aileron Role issue

Hello

I seem to be having a hard time controlling the aileron role of the aircraft, specifically after I disconnect autopilot while on approach. When I make an input to turn left or right the aircraft seems to continue to role after I made the input resulting in me needing to constantly make corrective inputs in the opposite direction. I did not experience this issue in the FSX version of this product and I would imagine this is not how it behaves in real-life. I have even turned the sensitivity all the way to 1 in the P3D V4 settings. 

Is anyone able to provide some guidance on this?

Many thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alright, there is known limitation we cannot do anything about where the aircraft can bank erratically when the fps drops below 18, so this came first to my mind. However reading your first message again, it doesn't sound like this issue because it's the movement continuing after an input instead of erratic movement left and right. It's hard to say to what extent this happens from your description, but the bank continuing for few more degrees (depending how big the input was) after centering the joystick is normal.

The FPS are probably around 15-20 when landing. I would expect the aircraft to continue to bank after the input, however, this is as if I put a large input into the stick and kept that input going for a few seconds. The aircraft ends up swinging from one side to another while on the approach just to keep a straight path after a very small correctional input. I believe my system specifications meet what is required for the software to run. Is there any way around this to fix it in any way?

Archived