Google Earth

mickham

Hi I was wondering if it is possible to only show installed payware airports in Google Earth with Simstarter  rather than all airports?

Regards M.Hamilton

• Developer

How should Simstarter know, if it is a payware airport?

When the software is installed on your disk, there is no indication, if you have payed for it or if it was freeware.

Even a clear indicator which Product it is, don’t exists, so a list in Simstarter (which never could be complete and uptodate) does not help.

• Developer
On 1.5.2019 at 14:48, mickham sagte:

Hi I was wondering if it is possible to only show installed payware airports in Google Earth with Simstarter  rather than all airports?

Regards M.Hamilton

Maybe there is a missunderstanding. SIMstarter NG is able to present all Payware Add-Ons (Airport) depending on the installed directory.

1. Open SIMstarter NG
  2. Tools > Export Airports in Google Earth
  3. Check both Checkboxes
  4. Click "Start export with all sceneries"

After that, GoogleEarth will open and show placemarks for your Add-On Airports.

Hi Capt.PERO.Thank you for the reply.What I was really hoping for was a way to just show my addon airports rather than all the default ones.I was hoping that there was a way to maybe utilize the addon xml or the scenery cfg and just pick the scenery that you wanted to show.With so many addons I lose track of what I have and it would be nice to pick a departing airport and be able see what you have installed around you.

Anyway thank you again for your response

Regards M.Hamilton

• Developer
On 6.5.2019 at 13:25, mickham sagte:

Hi Capt.PERO.Thank you for the reply.What I was really hoping for was a way to just show my addon airports rather than all the default ones.I was hoping that there was a way to maybe utilize the addon xml or the scenery cfg and just pick the scenery that you wanted to show.With so many addons I lose track of what I have and it would be nice to pick a departing airport and be able see what you have installed around you.

Anyway thank you again for your response

Regards M.Hamilton

This is 100% what SIMstarter NG is doing. Please follow the described steps.

Archived