GSX Integration

abueren

Hello there,

if I got it right, the last version included specifically an integration with GSX. I notice that now, doors can be opened automatically by GSX, which is nice. However, there are still problems, I encountered these:

- When loading now, only the figure for fuel increases. Those for passengers and cargo don't. Yet the ZFW is the correct one set in the configurator. Is this the expected behaviour?

- One annoying problem existing for a long time: When loading the A321, the "luggage train" always only has a single trailer and cargo is loaded in 30 seconds. And haven't seen this behaviour in any other aircraft in FSX or P3D. Can't this finally be fixed?

I'm using P3Dv4.4 and GSX L2.

Thanks for your help

Adrian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello aburen,

There is already thread opened about this issue. To keep everything in single place, I will close this issue.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/144493-aa-v1234-can´t-load-passengers-or-cargo/

Here is the quick answer: We are aware that there is still some issues with GSX loading and we are working with them right now.

Archived