Low fuel warning is missing

jn_carter

Dear Aerosoft Team,

I apologize beforehand, if this issue has already been addressed. I tried to search carefully, but maybe it eluded me. Plus the link https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/881-whats-not-completed-what-are-we-working-on/ result's in and error message, so I don't know on what problems haven't been fixed so far.

I'm currently running on version 1.2.3.4 (lol) and I have realized that the green ECAM fuel warning message "FOB below 3t" (or something similar) has disappeared. There's no warning whatsoever incase you run the bus dry - heck even my car makes more fuzz than that plane when reaching a certain low fuel level. I'm very hopeful that you can give us that ECAM message back. Of course the sweetest thing would be to implement the mid-level amber E/WD warning combined with a Master Caution and Master Warning visual and aural alarm.

Sincerely,

John

Please login to display this image.

Archived