Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Hi Everyone,

I have recently updated my 1.28 pfpx to 2.03. 

I am able to add aircraft plan a flight with no problems from the default side but when I log into my VA ops center and select a flight pfpx crashed when loading the aircraft. 

I check the aircraft page and the fleet is there and I can not see a problem that can cause this. 

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a solution for this? 

Thanks

Best Regards,

Burak

Not the same issue but I have crashes too after update. In my case it crashes when I try to print OFP, save flight or (sometimes) send to TOPCAT or VATSIM.

It also acts weird. Before the update when I released the flight I was able to send flight to TOPCAT and VATSIM,. Now I can do it only once. If I send flight to TOPCAT, I cannot send it to VATSIM, PFPX resets the flight and I have to release the flight again to send it again. 

On 1/19/2019 at 5:49 AM, bbugday said:

pfpx crashed when loading the aircraft.

A specific aircraft type or all of them?

Have you tried adding a new aircraft entry.