Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Raller

Radio on/off has no effect

Hello,

i can turn off the radio and can still talk to / hear the ATC. Should it work that way?

Regards Raller

I ask because in all my other Aircrafts the ATC Menu is grayed out if the VHF1 Radio is turned off and the radio-conversation ends!

It's not a big deal but it would be nice if this is simulated correct.

Guten Rutsch and all the best for the New Year
Raller

I am having issues with radio not wanting to connect to vatsim and transmit to them and have 1.2.0.1 on and even same on 1.2.0.0

Please make a new topic for a new issue, only way for us to be able to follow what's open and what not.

20 hours ago, aircraft12 said:

I am having issues with radio not wanting to connect to vatsim and transmit to them and have 1.2.0.1 on and even same on 1.2.0.0

There is already a topic for this one. I've provided a link below:

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.