Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
Aguinaldo

A320/21 professional after p3d v4.4 update

Hi i bought the product weeks ago  before the v4.4 update and it was all working good. Previously ( p3d v3 ) i quit using the aerosoft airbus for a while and now the same issue showed up again. i have already tested other payware aircraft and they all good. The aircraft is turning to the right side when taxing and i have apply full left pedal rudder so it goes straight and whenever i release it turns back to the right side. Basically applying the left rudder pedal is just try to keep the nose wheel straight and meaning there is no left turn when taxing. i had to quit flying the bus in p3d v3 till now that i bought this one. its strange but i need your help guys. please i like to fly the A321. Thanks

Have you equal Thrust on both engines?

Have you checked the axis assignment, maybe there is a double assignment.

Also make sure, that when you use a tiller axis for steering that the axis is correctly centered.

Hi friends i think i found it. I just had to uninstall the closest windows update right after i updated to p3d v4.4 and then other thing i did was to uncheck the rudder axis then i tried and it was opposite,  then checked again rudder axis and now its working fine again. Thanks for your tips...

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.