Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

Koeln/Bonn LC problem

Jure

Hi,

I have EDDK ver 310 installed. There seem to be double shorelines on the lake and the river as seen on the attached picture. The first one is with deactivated EDDK LC, for the second I have reactivated it.

I did a normal install and everything seemed to have gone well. EDDk sits near the top of the scenery library and just to check things, I deactivated everything that is even higher. The problem persists...

Thanks in advance for help. :)

Regards,

Jure

Hello Shaun,

Thanks for your reply! :)

I had Myworld landclass, but I disabled it. I keep my scenery organized outside FS and I have a folder just for all sorts of LC that I gathered during the years. But that folder is situated just above "Addon Scenery" ( which contains nothing but AFCADs) in fs Scenery library -- very low priority

The second picture is with EDDK LC active - and that entry sits at the very top of the FS library. As far as I know, that's the way to give it top priority.

Eventual LC files in the main FS Scenery subfolders shouldn't interfere....

There shouldn't be this problem with EDDK! I also have EDDV, GAP1 Munich and EDDF installed and all seems to be well there.

A question: Does installation of EDDK modify/replace any files in EURWscenery folder?

Thanks again!

Regards,

Jure