Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Tamba765

KSMF for P3Dv4

Hey guys, I have many of your products. I would be great if you could make your KSMF scenery available for P3Dv4. So far, it looks like it's only available for P3Dv 1-3.

Thanks.

Pete Locascio

In the meantime, have you tried to install the scenery to a dummy folder (never allow it to automatically add the scenery using this method) and then using a tool like Lorby's Addon Organizer to add the scenery?  NOTE:  This is not recommended by LM, but some scenery works like this just fine, while a few won't.

Best wishes.

I don't think I want to purchase something that may, or may not work with P3Dv4.

Thanks for the reply, though. 

14 hours ago, Tamba765 said:

I don't think I want to purchase something that may, or may not work with P3Dv4.

Thanks for the reply, though. 

Just trying to help.  You may wish to check out the link below:

]