Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

WebMaximus

How to remove static aircraft in Zurich V2.0

Just bought Zurich V2.0 and found in the documentation I need to tune a certain freq on NAV1 to make the static models disappear. Since I do all my flying online on Vatsim I never want any static models for any of my airports and for my NAV radios, I rather use them for real stuff such as tuning the ILS 🙂

Is there any other way I can get rid of the static models permanently?

That should be a legacy description. Nowadays it should work when you deselect 'draw static aircraft' in the graphic settings. 

Well, it's in the manual that comes with the product and I bought it yesterday but that's great news.

Will try it out later today hopefully.

Thanks! 

I can now confirm what you say - unchecking/checking the draw static aircraft box will hide/show static aircraft.

Brilliant and just the way it should be!

Thanks 🙂

• Upvote 1