Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

4Gamers

Weather Engine

Hi guys!

I play P3D for a while, and the only great Weather Engine that i know, and works as a Weather Radar for the Airbus A319 is Active Sky. So, my question is: Does anyone know a great Weather Engine, that will work as a Weather Radar for the Airbus?

Thanks!

I only use ActiveSky.  I have and have run most (like all) the other weather engines, and just can't beat ActiveSky.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I only use ActiveSky.  I have and have run most (like all) the other weather engines, and just can't beat ActiveSky.

Best wishes.

What other weather engines do you know?

I like FSGRW, too. It has some stronger points than Active Sky and some weaker ones.

But for our weather radar to work you do not need any weather engine. It will work with any or none as it reads the weather directly out of the simulator.

6 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

But for our weather radar to work you do not need any weather engine. It will work with any or none as it reads the weather directly out of the simulator.

and the only addon aircraft I know that does!  It's amazing!

]