MCDU2 MENU

Juergen2

Hi,

I want to use the a/c state menu selection, but can't figure out how to get to this page. The step by step guide is very unclear:

To use the CHECKLIST and the COPILOT function it is necessary to load one of the menu – states. You access this menu via the 2D MCDU Main Menu (HOW???) by selecting ACFT STATE. Please load COLD DARK STATE.
In real life most likely the maintenance would have prepared the aircraft already before the flight crew arrives, so TURN AROUND STATE could also be a realistic startup state. For this tutorial however please use COLD DARK.

How is this menu accessed?

Thanks

Hi,

I figured it out; the confusing issue is, that the in order to bring up the 3rd menu, the MCDU can NOT be undocked. In the undocked state, only the keyboard and the 2DMCDU panel are available.

So I always like to undock the MCDU - NO 3rd CLICKSPOT. That's what thru me off (maybe a notation in the Vol 1 manual would help!)

But thanks anyways

Archived