Suddenly seeing double

martinlest

I've had Manhattan installed since it came out, but have just noticed that I suddenly have TWO Statue of Liberties!! It wasn't like that last time I flew past.

I have Daniel Büchter's statue installed - but I always have. It is compatible with the Manhattan scenery. If I remove it, the duplicate, almost off the island remains and the 'good' one disappears.

Does anyone recognise where this extra might have come from?! I can't think what I can have installed in this area to have brought this about.

Thanks,

Martin :?

As you were - I found it! There's a Statue of Liberty bgl in FreeFlow's New England Scenery (why??!!).

I did a search for 'liberty' in my various scenery folders, not expecting any luck, but it came up with the bgl file right away. Disabled it and the 'sister' statue has sunk without trace..

I now have to trace the source of lots of double coastlines around the Manhattan area, which I noticed at the same time. If I can't solve it, I'll post back!

M. :-)

Thought I'd best reply so people don't waste their time helping when I sorted things out, re. my coastlines.

Things don't usually go this easily: my first guess was right: it is "long_island_coastlines.zip" from AVSIM that's the problem. It IS compatible with Manhattan, but not with my FreeFlow scenery, which seems to have added its own HP928170.bgl (scenery/Name) replacement, messing up the long_island_coastlines installation.

I removed this latter and everything's looking nice again around Long Island. For now, anyway,

M.