AES 1.9.1 help w/KSFO

Keyno

When i click on activation of airports, scroll down to KSFO, click on box, nothing happens. Like assign credits to selected airport for full AES support. I have 14 credits available. Fresh install of AES and FlyTampa KSFO, reason, i have a new PC.

found in folders..AES/Airport/AES KSFO.cfg,AES KSFO.bgl and has the FlyTampa KSFO folder with its jetW.bgls ect...

Nothing in AES/Scenery

thanks for your help

• Developer

Hi,

when you check the box and then Press the "Save Changes and Close Window" Button, what happens: No message -> Files are in Scenery or Error Message that Scenery could not found?

To Check the box without Save will not copy the data.

Yep nuttin happens, even tried out the airport, thought maybe it went thru some how. boohooo

maybe i just need to uninstall and re-install AES again.

• Developer

Ok,

today we release 1.92, download the installer when he is available later the day and run the installer without deinstall anything before. Then try to check the Airport and SAVE it again and see if the file went to the AESScenery directory.