Morse Code ident

mrlip

Hi All

Really enjoying the Airbus so far but I am having 1 issue. I can occasionally hear a morse code ident over and over. I have checked all the ident switches on the radio panel but none are lit. It seems to happen when on the ground for departure and then on approach from below around 10K. I am using the turnaround panel state. Can anyone help? 

Thanks
Marc

I get it, too, but also with the PMDG NGX.  I have monkeyed around with the radio panel with no luck.  I think it is something in the P3D settings that is doing it, not the add-on aircraft.  The Morse is for the localizer at your departing or arriving airport.. 

FWIW, I get one ping when the 319 is loading into the sim, then it's quiet. Not so lucky with the NGX.

I have no ident issues with the NGX fortunately. I have tried assigning a key in P3D to each ident on/off but it still persists!

Think I have fixed this one for anyone else struggling. Not sure how it started as I have been using P3D for months but DME1 Ident key was mapped to Ctrl+4 key which I also use as an EZDok view. It wasn't mapped on the P3D front end, the assignment was clear. But in the controls.xml file it was listed as a control mapping, I have deleted it now and that seems to have fixed it!

Archived