Some sound issues

sanook

- when using the MCDU on a second monitor, it seems that after I drag it and using it undocked it mutes the whole sim. I have to click the primary monitor to regain sounds.each time i use the mcdu sound is muted . It does this even is P3D "mute on lost focus" is unchecked

- When starting the engines we can hear the engines sound still spooling after the PF said "engine 1 (or2) stabilized" and  N1 is indeed stabilized

- Wiper sound is horrible and way to loud

- When trying to modify sounds percentage in the sound option of the MCDU3, nothing happens, sounds are still at the same level

- Could it be possible that the after landing checklist will not play automatically ? It always coincide with the ATC asking to contact ground, and as the checlist is quite long the ATC is getting angry for us not to answer promptly ;)

- Some cabin crew sounds never get played like ASC_CC_Welcome, ASC_CC_After_Landing_Gate or  ASC_CC_Unboarding

Archived