Seahawk & Jayhawk update

• Aerosoft

Gents, sorry for the delay, I was in Germany to help out with the German Flight Sim Conference (http://www.fskonferenz.de/links/bilder.html) and one of the main developers was off-line to fight a virus (the non digital kind). So we are late. But major parts are done, most is tested and when we are real lucky we got it online on Friday, if not early next week. I think we got most issues fixed in this update. If there is more let me know.

Ships

1 ) Xcraft has crashing invisible object above deck removed

2 ) LHD has not blurry textures on some systems

3 ) LHD tractor has incorrect texture

5 ) LHD has effects problems

6 ) LHD has landing deck issue

7 ) Cutter has landing deck issue

8 ) LCS1 has landing deck issue

9 ) CG50 Valley has an invisible crash object

Shipyard2

1 ) The F122 should be renamed to F220 Hamburg

2 ) Correct save path

Model

1 ) The fuel switches did not fully function as expected

2 ) The rotor fold work intermittently, should be moved fully to VC

3 ) The rotor (main and tail) animation more smooth

4 ) Collective now animated

Gauge

1 ) The PFD can show a problem in some conditions (can be solved by cycling through views).

Flight model

1 ) Reducing jumping effects (might not be fully possible to maintain the strong damping the gears of a ship based chopper needs)

Some things I have seen that people have posted and I personally know do not work.

Model

5) Winch will not lower with Ctrl + W or anything else that has been found.

6) When trying to fold wings the model re-loads making it "jump" and resetting the cockpit so that you have to perform the workaround to fix the main gauges again.

Thats about all I can recall.

Once again, thanks for the update and thank you for making such an amazing product. Even with the broken items it has been a pleasure to fly!

• Aerosoft
So, any more recent news on status of this update? thanks

ohh yeah, although the newsletter that is going out right now proclaims the update to 2.10 being available, it is actually being send to the FTP somewhat later today.

Will it be available through the FAQ´s / Update link on the Aerosoft main page ?

I really lokking forward to the update, allthough I won´t be home until thursday :-(

Wothan

• Aerosoft
Will it be available through the FAQ´s / Update link on the Aerosoft main page ?

I really lokking forward to the update, allthough I won´t be home until thursday :-(

Wothan

yes, we'll announce it here and on the main page. We got to close two CD products but I still expect it online today.

Wow, just downloaded about an hour ago, great job. All the issues taken car of, and better fps, new locations, wench works, all very good. Great job with this update. Thanks again for all the hard work. Okay, back to enjoying the Jayhawk!!!

• Aerosoft
Wow, just downloaded about an hour ago, great job. All the issues taken car of, and better fps, new locations, wench works, all very good. Great job with this update. Thanks again for all the hard work. Okay, back to enjoying the Jayhawk!!!

Not perfect, but we are getting there. If only we could find what is causing the red bar issue. It is totally weird.

Where do you download it? I don't see a link on the product page.

Ohh... I just found it. You gotta click the FAQ's/UPDATED button on the left side of the main Aerosoft page.

Goto the FaqsUpdate, signon, goto the Jayhawk section and download it. You will have to have your serial number from the original purchase to install/update. Hope this helps.

• Aerosoft
Goto the FaqsUpdate, signon, goto the Jayhawk section and download it. You will have to have your serial number from the original purchase to install/update. Hope this helps.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=13751

I installed the update, and I'm still sinking through the deck of the Cutter. (I haven't tried the others yet.)

The Cutter that I'm sinking through is one that I had placed before the update. Do I need to go back and replace all of the ship locations that I created?

• Aerosoft
I installed the update, and I'm still sinking through the deck of the Cutter. (I haven't tried the others yet.)

The Cutter that I'm sinking through is one that I had placed before the update. Do I need to go back and replace all of the ship locations that I created?

Yes, the BGL that is created has the new hard deck. so you will need to replace those ships with new versions. No way around that.