SeaHawk and JayHawk issues

FSXNoyes

Gentlemen,

I understand your frustration here I honestly do. However, I do think that you must ask your self one simple question before continuing.

"Am I going to make anything better by getting angry, disappointed, or otherwise unfurled?"

The answer will be no if you are a rational human being.

Sure Aerosoft has left some people down here. Sure some people are mad about it. Sure Aerosoft may have lost some potential sales here.

However, getting mad about it is only going to raise your blood pressure it is not going to make anything happen any faster unfortunately.

I started this thread in hopes that people would post more work arounds so that we all can enjoy this product while Aerosoft works the bugs out of it.

Now I could launch into an Aerosoft Vs. Microsoft post launch bugs rant which only proves that Aerosoft is a pretty typical software company. But I will digress because it helps no one.

So, enjoy their fine product, use the work arounds that are mentioned in this thread until such time as Aerosoft gets their patch to us. You would not want Aerosoft to release their patch too soon because they felt rushed and for it to have more bugs in it would you?

getting mad about it is only going to raise your blood pressure it is not going to make anything happen any faster

Nobody has complained since they put out an update. That's all we wanted.

And while I didn't get "high-blood-pressure mad" (as I doubt anybody did), I still feel that the people who complained were perfectly in their rights as consumers to do so.

It doesn't matter now anyway... we know when the update is coming out (supposed to, at least) so now we just wait patiently again.

Yea, I think we just wanted some type of "offical" word on issues, to address concerns that were valid. I dont think anyone was asking for a majic button to press to fix all of the issues. And I think most poeple will also want them to make sure the fixes dont make other issues appear. So take your time and do it right. And I for one have loved flying this around and have about 25 locations already setup and added to the navigation database and think this is a great product, soon to be even better with fixes/changes.

keep up the good work.

• Aerosoft

Clearly this was not one of our best releases. In the last stage of the project, between last beta and release candidate, something happened that should not have happened. Procedural thing, we now have that covered. People have been flogged.

We got three issues on the list that are not yet solved (they are shown in red). These should be cleared and tested this weekend, giving me a release window on Monday.

2.10 Major update

Ship issues

1) Xcraft has crash issue

2) LHD has blurry textures

3) LHD tractor has incorrect textures

4) LHD has some effects problems

5) LHD has deck problems

6 LHD has crash issue

7) Cutter has deck problems

8 ) LCS1 has deck issues

9) CG50 Valley has crash issue

Shipyard issues

1) The F122 should be renamed to F220

2) BGL save path incorrect on Vista

Model issues

1) The fuel switches (off/dir/xfeed) not logical

2) The rotor fold work has problems

3) The rotor (main and tail) animation too sharp

4) The power levers and collective animation not correct

Gauge issue

1) Red bar can show in rpm gauge

Flight model issues

1) Helicopter can jump about

2) Slightly tail heavy

3) Winch does not work

It is better to make a late release of the patch and fix what need to be fixed, rather than being too quick and release something that needs to be fixed again :-D

I can wait because I wanna believe it´s going to be good.

Wothan

• 3 months later...

to fix the red bar issue, goto the 2d view, then back to VC view, and all good. This is temp fix but very simple to do. I start in 2d view anyway, so when goto VC all set. Hope this helps.