NavyHawks X delayed (not anymore released now)

• Aerosoft

Gentlemen, sorry but we just found a last minute bug in the shipyard product that uses Google Earth files to place the ships in FSX. As it is a very small error (missing a '' in the code) it should be a fix that take minutes but the developer for this bit is right now on holiday and I am not getting other people to bust open his system to find the files and make new problems.

We could release as the rest seems stable, there are even ways of solving the problems but it means editing XML files and copying the resulting BGL files. Al things that should be automated.

All solved, out now; http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/sea...wkjayhawkx.html

will do more news and messages on the product when I get back from a very late lunch. Keep in mind you get a serious discount if you upgrade from boxed or download Seahawk for FS2004 version.

I agree. While I have been eagerly awaiting this package, I'm very glad to see a group of devs bucking the "get it out now, we can patch it after release" trend and taking the time to make sure the inital product is done right!