Question on future AES items

paveodie

I apologize if either of these questions have been asked before. I tried searching with no results. 2 questions for ya'll:

1. Will future AES versions allow for the programing placement of the catering truck like you can with other doors? I fly the DF 727 and it, as many older aircraft, do not necessarily have the service door directly across from the main entrance. As a result, the catering truck pulls up to the side of the aircraft and not to the access door.

2. Will ya'll possibly be adding the other imaginesim scenery to the list like KMSY, KDEN, KDTW etc?

These were just a couple of small questions that came to mind. What you have done with the program is truely remarkable and makes flight simming so much more realistic and enjoyable so please don't think these are "gripes" in any way! Great job!

Hey, great work on AES so far. Just wanted to suggest a few airports to add to the lineup:

Lago's PHNL (Im a hawaii resident so i enjoy flying from here)

The rest of the ImagineSim airports

FlightScenery's KPVD

Cloud 9's KLAX and KDCA

Maybe some of the SimFlyers airports such as KPHL, KLAS, KPHX, KORD...

Just some suggestions, i know the design team is pretty busy.

Keep up the great work

-Warrior N8719U