Free shipping in Germany is not Free at all

bertvk

hi Aerosoft,

I just thought lets try to order on line the coming VFR Germany 1 - West

for 49.99 euro shipping free in Germay .

But when i fill in the whole lot i see that there will be added another 10 euro for the handling by the transporter.

That's not what is promised at your site Aerosoft:

Free shipping within Germany

Conclusion for me : Do not order add-ons on line at Aerosoft! Bad publicity....!

Kind regards

Bert van Kampen

Hm, due to your posting I tried it and shipping with UPS costs 0,00€. Don't see a problem with the promise of free shipping?

Perhaps you choosed shipping by "Nachnahme" (don't know the englisch expression).

Also instead of posting here contact Aerosoft first!!!

Its always the customer who is "RIGHT"... i learned that as i work at the airport... Well actually 99% they are wrong and just want to make you look stupid.. at the end its always them who come out the other end as stupid

Ok, tried it second time with option "Nachnahme".. this costs 9,80€ but Aerosoft does not grant free shipping with this shipping option.

Versandkostenfreie Lieferung ab einem Bestellwert von 25 € !!! (Nur innerhalb Deutschlands - Ausgenommen Nachnahme)

• Aerosoft
Also instead of posting here contact Aerosoft first!!!

Its always the customer who is "RIGHT"... i learned that as i work at the airport... Well actually 99% they are wrong and just want to make you look stupid.. at the end its always them who come out the other end as stupid

Well the post from Bert was a bit strong, but that's okay. In the worst/best case it is something we need to look look at because our webpages were not clear and in the best/worst case we got indeed an issue we need to solve.

I also did a test order and saw nothing strange. Now Bert's name and email address both put him in Holland, not in Germany. Bert are you sure your order includes a delivery address in Germany?

• Aerosoft
hi Mathijs,

It was indeed ordered with a german email- and postadress.

Regards

Bertvankampen@~~~~~

Bert we tested for almost a full hour, we can not recreate ANY condition where you don't get free shipping unless you ordered with the option to pay at the door (which is mentioned in the conditions http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...show1200000350)

If you done an order that you feel should be handled for free and show us where the site is just not right, I will for sure sort it out for you. BUT if it is clear the issue is not at the site, I kindly request a short apology as the guys in our shipping and web creation department were a bit upset. Deal?

hi Mathijs,

Thanks for your quick response.

I really didn't want to upset Aerosoft's web creation staff. My sincere apology.

So I take it for granted that i did read the site in a wrong way.

Indeed it reads: Except "Cash on delivery"

Sorry boys (and girls) it was completely my fault!

Kind regards

Bert

Hey Bert,

Just a little advice READ before clicking buttons. I have been an Aerosoft custmor for around 3 yrs now and I have had nothing but great service from them!

keep up the great service Mathjis:)

Hi Seahawk,

Thanks for your little advice.

Anyhow sometimes people do make mistakes....

But I do share your good experience with Aerosoft over the years; no doubt about that!

Regards

Bert