New AES 1.90a - AESHelp1.90 don't find an Addon Scenery?

OPabst

• Developer

Hello,

now, a new Installer Version 1.90a is available for Download here:

New AES Installer Version 1.90a

This new version includes new Configuration Files for the Airports to prevent the message "Addon Scenery not found".

A new AESHelp Version 1.90a is included, which also find Addons, which are installed below the FS Main Scenery directory <FSMAIN>Scenery

AEShelp 1.90a a has also a workaround include to find the Flightscenery Portland Addon, solong as it is installed in the Directory <FSMain>Addon SceneryFlightzone02_SC (default of this product).

So, if you have downloaded the old Installer before the 08/16/07 3:30pm, please download the installer again and install it, WITHOUT deinstalling the old version before.

AES 1.90a is the recommanded version now, all support request must based on this version. Version 1.90 and older is not anymore supported.

Note for Users of ISD Project Sceneries: AES is based on the newerst Versions available at AVSIM. Older Version may not work or are not found, for excample LIMC:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=Search

Hi Oliver,

Even with the 1.90a version, it still can't find the KPDX scenery. With the various work-arounds posted on this forum, I finally got it to work :lol:

But...... (yes.... unfortunately there's a but :( )

To get it to work, 2 x 4 credits were charged! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't know how AES keeps track of it, but if they're restored upon installation of the next version, I'm fine with it. But please don't tell me these "extra" 4 credits are lost forever? :cry: :cry: :cry:

For the rest; I truly LOVE IT! AES is one of the factors that keep me from stepping over to FSX :D

Greets,

Frank

And I have the same problem with LOWI. The credit I paid for LOWI has disappeared and when I try to pay once again I get the message:

"Addon Scenery AEROSOFT GAP-1-INNSBRUCK not found or not active. Please install or activate in the Scenery Library first"

But this airport is active which is shown by the following extract from my Scenery.cfg file:

[Area.518]

Title=GAS1 Selection-Innsbruck(LOWI)

Layer=518

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Local=Addon Scenerylowi-fs2002

Remote=

And when I go to this airport in FS2004 it is there as it should be.

I notice that AES Help says GAP-1 but in my scenery file it is called GAS1 (this was written by the installer and not by me). I tried to change to GAP but no joy. And it worked with older versions of AES Help.

rgds

Krister Renard

Uppsala, Sweden

Area.518]

Title=GAS1 Selection-Innsbruck(LOWI)

Layer=518

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Local=Addon Scenerylowi-fs2002

Remote=

It is not LOWI Innsbruck for FS2004, because FS2002! Old version! Look you to order "LOWI-FS2002", search lowi_fs9.bgl or lowi_fs9_LIB.bgl!

regard

sebastian

Sebastian,

thanks for reply! I created two text files with the names lowi_fs9.bgl and lowi_fs9_LIB.bgl and put them in the LOWI scenery folder (that is the way I understood you). And alas, it worked! AES help 1.90a now "saw" my LOWI scenery. I lost my old credit though and had to pay a second time for AES in LOWI scenery (only 1 credit so I can afford it) .

But still, earlier versions of AES help had no problem with my LOWI scenery.

Once again, thanks for help.

best rgds

Krister Renard

Uppsala, Sweden