AES Version 1.90 released!

OPabst

• Verified Developer

What is new in Version 1.90:

This time, we will have a lot nice and often requested Airports for AES. On top of the list is Portland of Flightscenery. Based on the good cooperation with Alessandro of ISD-Project we now have some of the nice Italian Airports included in AES.

And we have a new east European destination, Moscow Domodedovo of IGFly.

For the friends of South America, we now have Rio of TropicalSim as a new AES destination.

New service vehicles are not included, because I must wait for the Version 2.0, where more and detailed configuration parameters for the aircrafts are available, so that the handling and movement around the aircraft is easier.

Bonussystem:

Since Version 1.20, you will get one Bonus-Credit for each Serial-number, when you have more then three inserted, so 10% off. Since Version 1.60, you get 2 Bonus-Credits for each installed Serial-Number, when you have more then 6, so 20%.

Now you get 3 Bonus-Credits for each installed Serial-Number, when you have 9 or more Numbers, so 30% off.

The bonus credits can be used as all other free credits to set the airports to Full Mode.

Airports:

Aerosoft German Airports

EDSB – Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (GAP 4) (free - 0 Credits)

Flight Scenery

KPDX – Portland (4 Credits)

www.flightscenery.com

ISD-Project (Freeware Airports)

LIMC – Mailand Malpensa (2 Credits)

LIPX – Verona (free - 0 Credits)

LIRF – Rom Fiumicino (3 Credits)

(www.isdproject.com)

Davor Puljevic

LDDU - Dubrovnik (free- 0 Credits)

LDSP – Split (free- 0 Credits)

LDZA - Zagreb (1 Credit)

www.simmarket.com

TropicalSim

SBGL – Rio de Janeiro (2 Credits)

(www.tropicalsim.com)

IGFly

UUDD – Moskau Domodedovo (3 Credits)

(www.IGfly.com)

Note of Moscow: Here we have some positions, where the aircraft is parked with the nose to the taxiway, but no “turn-in” is available. In real, that type of positions is used to push in the aircrafts to park them for longer time. This feature is not available in AES yet, but will follow. So, that type of positions is not very good destination after landing. But the service features of AES will work here too.

AESHelp:

• AESHelp has now a „Resync/Repair“ button below the airport list. When you press this button, all files needed for AES in the Addon Scenery directories are copied again. This is helpful, if you have reinstalled a Addon, but you see problems with double jetways or missing buildings.

• AESHelp now checks, if the related Addon Product is installed, before the activation with credits to FULL mode is done. Unwanted activations are now not anymore possible.

Minor Fixes:

As in every version, some smaller problems are fixed:

• The AES Menu at the position will not close now, after you have pressed F1-F5 (service request). So it is possible to activate more then one service, without reopening the window between. To close the window, press the X in the upper right corner with the mouse or press F9.

• The menu at the gate is now opening again, when you release the parking brakes.

• Small changes in the Follow-Me Path-Calculation was done, so that the Follow-Me can reach positions, where the aircraft is parked nose to Taxiway (see Moscow).

• In Palma de Mallorca (LEPA) the new „airberlin.com“ letters are added to the jetways.

Release: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...i?showd,,D10333

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Verified Developer
why do you have a Free airport for credits?

because its the same work as for all others, and the desition of the airport developers to provide his product for free is his part, AES for free or not is mine, and to pay for it or not is yours.

• Verified Developer
Any news abouth NL-2000 with AES?

Gino

Nop, and before they don't provide a seperate Airport Download, I can't do it anyway, because it don't fit to my harddisk.

Oliver,

Great, great news. I'm glad I could help to get you and Alessandro in contact. Wow ...... LIRF, LIMC and LIPX ......... wow .......... no words. So soon build in such short time. Team up further and make more airports of ISD ...... please (I have installed all them, so that's why :lol: ).

I have to hurry .......... buy credits.

Oliver you are freaking awesome man. I've always wished that all the gates at the ISD airports were functional and you have basically made a dream come true. You have basically AES'd all the freeware airports on my wishlist with the exception of one and it was a longshot anyway (the excellent Hong Kong-VHHH airport on avsim by Thomas Kwong). So anyway, I truly thank you in advance for AES 1.90 because I'll be too busy on my flightsim to do so when this next version is released.

KPDX, excellent. Great work liaising with Flight Scenery to add AES to this fantastic piece of work. Icing on the cake so to speak. Thanks Oliver.

Regards, Jon

Hey Oliver, this is great news and I congratulate you on all your hard work. One question, is there any possibility that KPVD by FlightScenery will be included in a later version? Thanks Alex.

• Verified Developer
Thanks for Portland . . . great airport, glad they worked with you to make this happen, can't wait for your release. Thanks again.

Yes, Portland is very special, also in form of cooperation: I never get in contact with the developer, even there forum admin had no chance, so the jetways are a redesign near to the original (I hope).

I did not get a nogo yet, so I include this fine airport to this pack.

Hi

I have a problem with portland. AES displays a message which is: scenery not found or not active. I have the scenery installed... I use it almost every day. How to solve this issue? Tks

harpsi

• Verified Developer
Hi

I have a problem with portland. AES displays a message which is: scenery not found or not active. I have the scenery installed... I use it almost every day. How to solve this issue? Tks

harpsi

Hi,

can you please check, if you have all of this files in you Portland Scenery Directory:

PDXJetways.BGL

jetwayspart2.BGL

FS_marshaller.BGL

Please tell me, which one is missing.

• Verified Developer
Hi

Ok. Checked. The first one is not there. The other 2 are inside.

Do I need to copy it?

harpsi

Ok,

attached you find a replacement of the CFG file for Portland, please unzip this file and replace the CFG in ..AerosoftAESAIRPORT directory.

Then start AEShelp again and try it.

• Verified Developer
Hi

The same problem... That file is not inside the Portland directory and it doesn´t belong to the original scenery. I have the original one and it never had that file...

harpsi

You have replaced the AESA_KPDX_FTS.CFG in the <FSMAIN>AerosoftAESAIRPORT directory with that one I have attached above and it does not work? You get still the message, that Portland is not found or a different one?

In the replaced CFG file I removed the PDXJetways.BGL, so it is not anymore searched.

You have replaced the AESA_KPDX_FTS.CFG in the <FSMAIN>AerosoftAESAIRPORT directory with that one I have attached above and it does not work? You get still the message, that Portland is not found or a different one?

In the replaced CFG file I removed the PDXJetways.BGL, so it is not anymore searched.

I saw what you did...

The 3 files are there but the problem still exists. I already checked your CFG file and the directory of the scenery is the same, so it is not also a problem of being in another destination. The destination of portland is Addon SceneryFlightZone02_SC.

harpsi

• Verified Developer

I saw what you did...

The 3 files are there but the problem still exists. I already checked your CFG file and the directory of the scenery is the same, so it is not also a problem of being in another destination. The destination of portland is Addon SceneryFlightZone02_SC.

harpsi

Which 3 files are there? You told me before, that the PDXJetways.BGL was not there, only the files jetwayspart2.bgl and FS_marshaller.bgl?

Can you please also check, if there is a file named AES-KPDX-LIB.BGL in the directory ..AerosoftAESAIRPORTFLIGHTSCN

Another user has reported, that his directory is empty, but I just test again the installer and he copy this file.

You told me before, that the PDXJetways.BGL was not there, only the files jetwayspart2.bgl and FS_marshaller.bgl?

I corrected that infomation. The 3 were there indeed.

OK. Let´s make the point of the situation.

Inside Addon SceneryFlightzone02_SCscenery we have the 3 files: FS_Marshaller, jetwayspart2 and PDXjetways. All bgl files.

Inside F:Flight Simulator 9aerosoftAESAIRPORTFLIGHTSCN we have only one file: AES-KPDX-lib. It is also a bgl file.

I still got the message that the scenery is not found, even if I substitute the cfg you mentioned 1 hour ago.

harpsi

Just another thing I thought:

you sent "me" a file named AESA_KPDX_FTS.bgl. Inside the AESairport directory the name of the file ends in ...FLS.bgl. Even if you try both solutions the problem subsists. So, it is not a problem of the file name as well. (I tried all solutions as you see...)

harpsi

• Verified Developer

... and the Scenery with the directory "Addon SceneryFlightzone02_SCscenery" is in your Scenery Library and activated (checked) there.

AES reads the Scenery library and reads all Directories (LOCAL=) of [Aera'S], which are set to ACTIVE=TRUE.

In this directories it look for the BGL files defined in the CFG.

So, when all this BGL's are in the active directory, AES should detact the Scenery.