EICHENBERGER - HB-RTJ

EICHENBERGER

Great idea, I would like to join the journey. As we have already some DC-3 (btw have been on two fantastic flights with our HB-IRJ last weekend) I'll take my good old lady SUPERCONNNIE (superconnie.net), made several RTW tours with her before. I start the flight planning now, more infos soon.

Please login to display this image.

UPDATE 2017/09/28

Yesterday, I managed to make the first 23 flight plans from London to Yokohama. For the journey I will take my SUPERCONNIE:

Aircraft: Lockheed Super Constellation C-121C

Simulator: PREPAR3D v3 (with v4 the Connie still has some issues)

A few years ago I've been the lucky one who could draw the design of our real Connie (HB-RSC). To avoid any confusion with Breitling I changed the name of the Simulator Connie to SUPERCONNIE and replaced the logo with an E for Eichenberger.

Today I continue the flight planing and hope to get it done by end of day or tomorrow. More soon... GOOD LUCK to everyone for the flight preparation!

Yep, thank you. Will put some content on my own webserver.  I'm looking forward to the journey! Today I found the website https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Around_the_World_in_Eighty_Days due to a tipp from an other pilot and oops,  to ensure more conformity with the book, which I ordered yesterday, I restarted my flight planing again from scratch

Last night the SR-Technics crew managed to put the 80 days logo, which we received yesterday, onto the fins, thanks a lot to quaxpilot, great work

The panel needs some fixing, but nothing serious so I'll be ready to join in :)

Archived