Flaps full in '0' Position, Cannot retract flaps

Hello All,

I managed to get the plane to load after installing Active Sky (Not sure how or why that fixed the CTD issue seemingly related to 2015 C++, but it works now).

My new issue: Even when mouse selecting the flaps/slats lever to the '0' position, it fully extends the flaps and slats. The '1' position retracts flaps and only puts the slats out as expected.  I have ruled out the Saitek that was controlling them.  Any suggestions?

Please login to display this image.

Cheers,
Brad

Hi bjohnsonmn

The Microsoft redistribute are very important in helping the sim run smoothly, in regards to you issue however, when you installed the CRJ, did you run it as admin with any AV turned off or disabled (including Windows Defender)? These are known to cause issues is left on during installation. I also recommend you turn off UAC.

If this persists I would recommend you uninstall the CRJ, restart your PC, check your AntiVirus is fully off along with UAC and again install as Admin.

Regards.

Archived