AES EDDM (download vs. boxed version)

KingCat

I have a question regarding the use of AES with EDDM.

I have AES activated for the download version of EDDM (EDDM is currently no more available as a single download. I purchased this download over 1,5 year ago through Simmarket).

Anyway, now I have purchased the boxed version of German Airports 1, which also includes EDDM.

Now my question: because I already have activated AES for EDDM (the download version), I wasn't planning on paying credits again for activating AES on EDDM in the boxed version. :wink:

I'm going to uninstall the download version of EDDM, and install the boxed version of German Airports 1. How do I activate AES for EDDM in the boxed version without having to pay credits again?

Jon

I thnik you just need to deactive EDDM in you AESHelp, and then save the options. After this you just need to uninstall the downloaded version, and installed the boxed version, and the just reactive EDDM in your AESHelp. Since you already have activated (and paid) the credits for EDDM in your AESHelp, it'll still say FULL in the AESHelp even though that you are deactivaing the scenery.

Hi Jon,

johanfrc is correct,

1)Just uncheck EDDM in your AES help, airport activation menu.

2)Uninstall your old EDDM.

3)Install the boxed version of EDDM

4)Check EDDM in your AES help, airport activation menu

5)Start FS9 and go flying! :D

Thats it! Have Fun and keep 'em flying!