PFPX can't Export to PMDG

Can anyone help please. I am using FSX and PMDG. When I complete a route on PFPX and try to export to PMDG is giving me an error. "can't write to file"

I already check PMDG and there was an update which I installed already but no matter what I do is still giving me the same error. I am computer illiterate so please be kind with the instructions. Never happened to me before and I don't even know where to find help

It may depend on where you have installed the flightsim.

Firstly try running PFPX with admin privileges, right click the shortcut and select run as admin.

If that does not resolve the problem post a screenshot showing the PFPX export paths.

chusair,

right-click on the shortcut icon and select PROPERTIES from the menu that appears..  Then, select the COMPATIBILITY tab...  near the bottom of that window, select RUN THIS PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR...   Select APPLY then select OK.

After that, every time that you open PFPX it will pop up a window asking if it's OK to open the program.. just say yes.  That will give you some administrator rights and allow the files to be written to the folder.

That's all there is to it..  Good flying!

Archived