F1 74.sq RAF Tigers. 1962 XM142

Eivin Stenso

Thanks alot. A poor search from my side I think. I wish it had a black tail though. I've seen two pictuers of it and it had a black tail on both but I guess they changed it from time to time.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2017 at 2:58 AM, Eivin Stenso said:

I've seen two pictuers of it and it had a black tail on both but I guess they changed it from time to time.  

Hi Eivin,

ive only just properly read through this thread. I had a repaint of a 74 Squadron F1A tucked away unfinished but I've added some quick spec layers and just uploaded it to Simviation, as i say it was a bit rushed so I could clear some space so I'm not sure how it will show but I've added the XM142 serial.

heres the link or if it doesn't work search "Cameron Slater" or the file name "Aerosoft Lightning F1A XM142 Textures".

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=Aerosoft+Lightning+F1A+XM142+Textures&x=0&y=0

thanks,

Cameron.

40 minutes ago, Eivin Stenso said:

It looks very nice. Except for one small detail. The Houchin looks rather featureless. 

Just take whichever ground_equip  texture colour to want and drop it into the new texture folder.

D

@Eivin Stenso my pleasure. Sorry about the ground equipment I was a bit pushed for time so I must've missed it. I really like your screenshot, almost looks like a photograph! It looks a lot better on yours than it does on my system sadly. Are you a P3D user or just a high end system on FSX?

cameron.

22 minutes ago, TheCameronPerson said:

@Eivin Stenso my pleasure. Sorry about the ground equipment I was a bit pushed for time so I must've missed it. I really like your screenshot, almost looks like a photograph! It looks a lot better on yours than it does on my system sadly. Are you a P3D user or just a high end system on FSX?

cameron.

No worries. It was easy to fix due to Daves tip. Thanks for making the paint. Very nice. I like the old style of fin. Regarding P3D - Yes. version 3.4. HDR on and I use something called the P3D Tweak assistant which is free. It allows me to further enhance the realism. I use the Adamski preset.  http://1coder.ru/PTA/ 

To get to all sorts of nice angles I use Chaseplane Alpha which I also can highly reccommend for the photografer and film maker 

Archived