Bronco Engines within Multiplayer

Chewbacca

Hey,

I'm wondering if any Aerosoft developer could shed some light on the situation. I've been in contact with Tony De Bruyn and was given consent to create a virtual bronco demo team for the FSX Airshow Community. I've been working on a promotional video and stumbled across the issue of which it seems the engines of another pilot flying the bronco the engines appear off. Only of which when i turn mine on the other pilot's engine turns on. This seems to be a client side feature. Is there any fix or update to this? If so i may be stopped dead in my tracks with Aerosoft being the only company with a realistic/HD OV-10B.

Regards,
Ben Gourlay

Rather disappointing to find this. When i paid for the product i expected for the price to have at least multiplayer compatibility in relation to even the basic feature of the engines being non-client side.. 

Archived