CRJ 200 on X-Plane 11. Instruments not working

RomeoMike

Hi,

Just bought the JRollons CRJ200 for X-plane 11.

Downloaded the W-plane 11 zip file, Extracted it. Re-installes the MS Redistributables, copied the CRJ 200 folder into the X-Plane aircraft direcetory.

The screens of my instruments remain blank / greyish / claudy and the knobs of my electrical panel don't work (most knobs don't work)

I am nez to X-Plane. What have I done wrong?

I'm on Windows 10.

Thanks,

Ralf

I am having the same problem, I was on my way from KLGA to KSYR and mid flight, my instruments froze and I had no control from my Logitech 3D joystick. This has happened several times and I hate that I spent $40 on a plane that I can't complete a flight with. Can anyone help me out with this? My log.txt is attached. I did end the server following the freeze and it just shut the entire plane down at 20,000 ft, that was a fun emergency situation. After I tried to unplug and replug back in the joystick usb.

Log.txt

• Administrator

Hello,

Ralf: Are you shure to have this three C++ 64bit Libraries installed?

This is very important for most X-Plane 10/11 aircrafts.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=13523
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Two of them have the same name, but are different (vcredist_x64).

Your Log.txt is not complete. Please start X-Plane 11, load the CRJ-200 complete. And then close X-Plane 11 with the menu.

This Log.txt shall be complete.

Greets Heinz

• Administrator

Hello flyboy794.

your Log.txt says that you are using an Intel HD Grafic. I am not sure if this will work fine with X-Plane 11.

Here you find the Requirements:

http://www.x-plane.com/kb/x-plane-11-system-requirements/

May be your computer has a second graficcard (Nvidia or AMD) buildin. Then you shall use this card for X-Plane 11. Can you check it? 

Another idea: lower your rendering settings. May be there not enough dedicated video ram available....

Greets Heinz

• Administrator

Hello,

the Log.txt seems to me that there ist the CRJ-200 not complete installed. Some Plugins are not loaded.

Are you sure, that all three C++ Libraries installed correctly? (Post 5).

Another idea is that an antivir or Firewall programm has blocked some important files or communications (local).

Please see here too:

Greets Heinz

• 1 month later...

I had this issues. 

How to resolve it.  

First : Run server.exe (installed in X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\CRJ-200\plugins\CRJSE) and make sure that server.exe is allowed to connect to the internet thru your connection protections (firewall).

Run : X-plane with administration rights (if you are on windows) this will launch the server.exe with administration rights as well to allow you the connection to the CRJ server.

And after that, I get back all panel on CRJ

Hello,

I had this issue today during a flight, this is the second time, aircraft is responding with the joystick, stand by horizon still working but all screens froze

Grrrrr !!!

XP11 updated

CRJ 200 last version

Win10 64

Capecod

Log.txt

vor 13 Stunden , Capecod sagte:

I had this issue today during a flight, this is the second time, aircraft is responding with the joystick, stand by horizon still working but all screens froze

Have you tried restarting the server.exe after that happened?

Hi Mario,

4 hours ago, Mario Donick said:

Have you tried restarting the server.exe after that happened?

Do you mean during the flight ?

No i did not, could be the clue ?

Rgds

Capecod

Vor 1 Stunde, Capecod sagte:

No i did not, could be the clue ?

It's worth a try at least. If the displays don't work suddenly, it looks as if the server.exe has crashed. Maybe restarting it helps. (And maybe also check if it's still active in the Windows task manager before restarting it; if it's active, end the task before restart).

Archived