Warthog Throttle with Airbus in P3D

Zimmerbz

Does anyone have any recommendations when using the Warthog thrust lever?  I have the T.16000m stick and the Warthog thrust lever but controlling the throttle does not seem to work.  I'm sure it is an easy fix but don't know where to start.  When advancing the levers, they will go "back and forth or up and down" for lack of better description.  I deleted the throttle control assignment on my stick so I don't think that is the problem.  I am using CH Pedals and don't thing they are interfering.  I have FSUIPC paid version but am not that familiar with it so that might be my issue.  Can anyone give me some tips?  Thanks!

13 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I wouldn't think there is anything special you'd have to do.  Have you checked the Throttle Document that came with the Airbus?

I think I figured it out.  I read through the manual and noticed something small was messing it up.  Would you know how to set up reverse thrust with that throttle? 

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm not sure about that as I use Satiek.  You might try to Google it.

What was the small thing?

FSUIPC had some things mapped and had some dual mappings / conflicts. 

Archived