Airbus A318/A319 + Airbus A320/A321 version

I apologize for bringing this topic up but I am confused as to what version Airbus I have purchased on September 24, 2014. I remember purchasing as a bundle but just recently installed into P3dv3.3.

When I go to the start menu I see reference to the AirbusX and AirbusX Extended such as Livery Manager, Fuel Planner, Configurator, etc. Below is what I see in my invoice.

Products:

Aerosoft - Airbus A318/A319 + Airbus A320/A321

Download link shows the following:

Aerosoft - Airbus A318/A319 + Airbus A320/A321 (1.31 / 1.31)  

Thank you for any help.

Fly Safe

Francisco

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Francisco,

and what aircraft do you see in your P3D in the aircraft selection? Just the A318/A319 or the A320/A321 ones, or both, the A318/A319 and the A320/A321 ones?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, if you see both then you definitely have installed the bundle consisting of the A318/A319 and the A320/A321 package.

If you have installed the previous "Airbus X Extended" (latest version 1.16) you should uninstall it to make sure not to get confused with the different products.

This is the first Airbus purchase I made, no previous versions. I got confused when I saw the menu items that referenced AirbusX and AirbusX Extended. Please see attached.

Fly safe

Francisco

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That are just the names of included tools. Don't get confused by them. If you downloaded and installed what the shop account offered you, everything is fine and you are on the latest product and latest version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived