FS2Crew: Aerosoft Airbus X Voice Control & Button Control and FS2Crew: Special Collection Set are now updated to version 3.0

mcmaviation

Hi

Just wondering how is possible to update FS2Crew as every-time I'm starting the program a voice is reminding to do the update.

Looked everywhere but cannot find the update for the FS2Crew which is included in the  Aerosoft - Airbus A318/A319 + Airbus A320/A321 bundle.

I was just able to find the message from Mathijs Kok but with no instructions on how to do the update:

FS2Crew: Aerosoft Airbus X Voice Control & Button Control and FS2Crew: Special Collection Set are now updated to version 3.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Log:  Version 3.0 (VOICE and BUTTON CONTROL)

NEW AND UPDATED:

• Support for the Airbus Global FO Voice Set!
  • Ability to pause the FO audio.  FSX/P3D Key Command: WING FOLD.
  • Improved support for Dolby 7.1 and 5.1 systems.  You should no longer need to set your speakers to 'Stereo' in the Windows Control Panel.
  • Reduced probability of FS not shutting down cleanly if Headset selected on the Main Panel.
  • Text code updated so if your window display setting is set to greater than 100 percent, the FS2Crew text on the panels should no longer enlarge.

Thank You in advance for your help

Maurizio

Hi Maurizio,

Did you buy FS2Crew form their website? In that case the solution would be very simple:

1.Go to FS2Crew.com.

2. Login to your account bye using your mail and password.

3 Navigate to "complete orders and download the "FS2Crew Airbus" one more time" -> this .rar file contains the latest version.

4. Once downloaded reinstall FS2Crew and Acknowledge the modules when starting FSX again.

5. Enjoy!

If further assistance is needed just let me know

Hi,

Thank you for your quick answer.

I did not buy the   "FS2Crew Airbus"  . I have bought the " Airbus Bundle (Airbus A318+A319 & Airbus A320+A321)  " which includes a version of FS2Crew as specified in the Aerosoft Shop Page : http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13235&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight Simulation&s_language=english

This product contains many modules that are normally costly add-ons. For example we include a 100% working copy of FS2Crew RAAS (limited to our aircraft), a highly advanced semi-automated audio checklist, a co-pilot that assist you and a very complex audio environment.

Maurizio

Right. Now I see the problem: we're talking about two different FS2Crew products here. The one that you mean is called "RAAS Professional" and it’s basically responsible for identifying the runways at an airport you're on with the Airbus. (Thats the looked version for Aerosoft.) The one that I was talking about is the Speech Recognition version which is availabe by some resellers and on FS2Crew website...

In your case you simply need to follow these steps:

1. Follow this link. http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/RAAS-Professional.html

2. Once you're on the FS2Crew website, scroll down 'till you see the "RAAS FOR THE AEROSOFT AIRBUS X SERIES (LOCKED VERSION - ONLY WORKS WITH THE 'AEROSOFT AIRBUS X SERIES')" section

3. Follow the described steps and install the RAAS update.

If you want to get the full features, you either must by the RAAS Pro unlocked, or the FS2Crew for the Airbus series. Depends on which one you like.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Hi,

First of all thank you so much for your reply and help.

Now.. I feel a bit embarrassed..because after having received your second message, followed your instructions, I have realized that the update for the  RAAS FOR THE AEROSOFT AIRBUS X SERIES  was dated some time back in May. And i did got the message that a new update was available only a couple of days ago.

I did made the installation anyhow, but at the end, the message reminding a new update was still coming on when launching the program.

Well, I stupidly logded on my account in FS2Crew and realized that I had indeed bought the full version last December. I was convinced that I did only buy the one for the 737 years ago for FS9....

So now all is updated and please accept my humble apologies for having bordered you. Sorry sorry.

but a big thank you because without your second message I would have probably not realized it :)

Maurizio

Archived