Cruise issues

Can anyone explain why it can't even keep it's speed during cruise? FL340 ( acording to fcdu: opt FL365 max:390 )

I'm just curious

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

do you use any other addon like Active Sky which might be interfering here?
Active Sky has some sort of an icing simulation which simply adds more weight to your aircraft. Could that probably interfere here?

9 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Hi,

do you use any other addon like Active Sky which might be interfering here?
Active Sky has some sort of an icing simulation which simply adds more weight to your aircraft. Could that probably interfere here?

I do use active sky 16

23 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Try turning off the icing simulation and check if that helps.

Still having the same problem, and the airplane just started to descent in orther not to stall :/

12 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Ok, could you tell us your flightplan, weather, weights and CI used?

CYYZ-MUVR  current weight is 60000 KG, weather is clear, with crosswinds, CI 21

5 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

We need the full flightplan please, meaning including the complete route and exact winds.

It's gonna be hard to get them now :( although on this flight the plane descended until FL220 preventing a stall, and then suddenly the speed increased to normal and I climbed again to FL340 without any problem. 

After this flight I've made another test flight and the problem was gone. maybe there was something wrong with my sim as lately I've been having too many ctd.

Thx for your help

Archived