MCDU doesn't work

LighterCZ36

Hi, when I try to enter DEP/ARR ICAO codes it isn't working and nohing is happening and I can't click to other buttons. I can hear a sound of clicking but nothing is happening. 

Please help me.

Thanks.

Lighter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please provide a screenshot (as .jpg or .png file, not .bmp!) of the initial page of the left MCDU (respectively the "DATA" - "A/C Status" page).

24 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please provide a screenshot (as .jpg or .png file, not .bmp!) of the initial page of the left MCDU (respectively the "DATA" - "A/C Status" page).

Now I can't do anything. Buttons doesn't work but i hear a sound.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have to install SimConnect into your FSX:SE.

In your Steam FSX folder (usually in Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ ) look in SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK\

You should see SimConnect.msi in that folder. Run this to install the original (legacy) version of SimConnect.

You should also update your bus from 1.30 to 1.31.

5 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

You have to install SimConnect into your FSX:SE.

In your Steam FSX folder (usually in Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ ) look in SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK\

You should see SimConnect.msi in that folder. Run this to install the original (legacy) version of SimConnect.

You should also update your bus from 1.30 to 1.31.

Still doesn't work :/ 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have installed your FSX into the default directory or somewhere else?

If you have installed it into the default directory you can try to start it as administrator.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I can only suggest to re-install FSX:SE (as administrator and preferably not into the default folder but something like C:\FSX\).

Re-installing FSX as administrator has solved this problem for two other users in this forum.

12 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Have installed your FSX into the default directory or somewhere else?

If you have installed it into the default directory you can try to start it as administrator.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I can only suggest to re-install FSX:SE (as administrator and preferably not into the default folder but something like C:\FSX\).

Re-installing FSX as administrator has solved this problem for two other users in this forum.

I've Re-installed FSX as administrator to my "C" drive and ran it as administrator but nothing solve it. On MCDU are next to 1 and 4 a gray bar. When I click on it I can write on my keyboard but I still can't paste it to MCDU. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you provide a screenshot of the "gray bars", please?

Have you re-installed SimConnect after re-installing FSX:SE?

2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Can you provide a screenshot of the "gray bars", please?

Have you re-installed SimConnect after re-installing FSX:SE?

Yes, I've re-installed SimConnect too. 

Please login to display this image.

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

So after entering the DEP code you click on the "/" key and the "/" does not show up on the scratch pad?

No. If I want to fly (OMDB/VRMM) I can click only on a INIT button and if I click on it it's done. Nothing is working. I press only one button and I can't press an other button. 

Archived