A320/A321 Chocks Issue

TrainNutter

Whenever I set the aircraft state in the right FMC to "Cold & Dark" or turn them on, I can never turn them off. I don't know why. Any help. I have clicked it and the text doesn't go white or go away. Any Help? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's there now. If you look at the top of the post underneath the tabs, you'll see the name of the forum where it is. Just click on the "MCDU (Right side)" text to see other posts in that thread.There's also a link to the moved item where you originally posted it.

BTW, MCDU (multifunction control display unit) is the Airbus term for what you call the FMC. The Boeing term for the component used for entry and data display is the CDU, and FMC is the term for the computer that you interface through the CDU. Don't let someone mock you for not using the exact terms. People know what you meant in your original question and even real life Boeing pilots will use FMC to describe the CDU like you did.

Archived