Help me install my EuroFLy (VA) texure please ; )

andros

Hello everybody,

I recently painted the A318 for a VA I'm currently working on. I had trouble installing it. I attached the textures to this post (ZIP). It would be awsome if someone could create an install file (with all you need in it, to just copy/paste in FSX files) for me. You can of course use (keep) this livery no problemo, just don't forget I did it so leave some credit if you consider sharing it ; )

Regards, Andre.

PS: I do not own the aerosoft A318 (only fly boeing with PMDG, sorry lads) thus, making it harder for me to correctly install and check if it works... 

texture.EF_FEURO.rar

He is a complete computer newbie and absolutely doesn't know how it works. This guy could't turn a computer on two months ago... 

I got the paintkit from aerosoft forums, no need to own the A318

It was my understanding that the paintkit was only available to people who had bought the model through their account . If that has changed , fair enough . Painting an aircraft without the model causes this sort of post .

Simply download a repaint from the download section , unzip and you will see what is needed . Edit the text file included to address your texture and convert to a zip file .

Thanks for helping John, I've already done that and for some reason it didn't work. The aircraft never appeared in my friend's FSX no matter what I did. That's why i'm asking if somebody could make the correct file, so that just a copy/paste will work (+changing aircraft.cfg of course) to install the livery.

Regards. 

Archived