Some Questions About the Airbus X.

Teødør

Hello.

I am so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this topic, but I couldn't find another one on the Forum. I have two or more questions about the Airbus X  (A320/A321) I just bought from Aerosoft.

The plane looks really good, but it is more complicated than the other Airbus I was using before the Aerosoft one.

1. My joystick works on all planes, but on the Airbuses it isn't working for some reason. My arrow keys are also not working, so there may be something I need to config. What could it be?

2. There's a little arrow in the left side of my screen, that only appears with the Aerosoft Airbuses, and if I click that it shows me different visions in the cockpit. On some videos, I've seen people using different visions. I looked around the Settings > Controls panel on FSX, but I couldn't find anything. I am having a difficulty with that.

3. On the auto-pilot section, I can't increase the number on the knobs, if I point at their side. The only thing I can do is click on the middle of them, enabling them.

I have so many questions and difficulties with the Airplane right now. I'm a newbie tho. I will need some help.

Thanks for your attention, I really appreciate it.

-Teodor

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Teodor,

I strongly suggest you read yourself through the provided step-by-step guide (Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf). As a matter of fact it answers *all* your above questions. It doesn't make much sense to answer your questions here, as a minute later you would come with other questions, which would also *all* be answered by the step-by-step guide.

21 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Hello Teodor,

I strongly suggest you read yourself through the provided step-by-step guide (Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf). As a matter of fact it answers *all* your above questions. It doesn't make much sense to answer your questions here, as a minute later you would come with other questions, which would also *all* be answered by the step-by-step guide.

And where is that file?

EDIT: I think I found it. Is it this? http://aerosoft2.de/downloads/a320-a321/Aerosoft-Airbus-A320-A321-Vol6-StepbyStep-EN.pdf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, you find it either here:

• Windows START Button - Programs - aerosoft - Airbus A320-A321 - Documentation

or here:

• FSX\P3D Program Folder\aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\Documentation\

or

• by using the Windows search ;) 

7 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Well, you find it either here:

• Windows START Button - Programs - aerosoft - Airbus A320-A321 - Documentation

or here:

• FSX\P3D Program Folder\aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\Documentation\

or

• by using the Windows search ;) 

Thank you very much. I'll read as much as I can. Just one single question: How do I open cargo doors? Because it doesn't work by doing Shift + E + 2 as it should be.

11 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Take a look on the right MCDU ;) 

Kk.

Last thing and then we're finished: That problem about the joystick and arrow keys is detailed in the Step by step guide?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The step-by-step guide teaches you how to fly the bus. If you have problems with setting it up, you should refer to the installation guide (Vol1-InFSX EN.pdf) or the thrust lever setup guide (Vol7-Thrust Lever Setup.pdf).

In the end it is a good idea to have a look into all manuals, while I consider the step-by-step guide as a mandatory one to read and do the included tutorial flight.

22 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

The step-by-step guide teaches you how to fly the bus. If you have problems with setting it up, you should refer to the installation guide (Vol1-InFSX EN.pdf) or the thrust lever setup guide (Vol7-Thrust Lever Setup.pdf).

In the end it is a good idea to have a look into all manuals, while I consider the step-by-step guide as a mandatory one to read and do the included tutorial flight.

Good luck to myself then.

You won't need luck, just a little time to get to know how to setup and fly the Bus.  It's a step into realism based flight simulation (a.k.a. Intermediate Level), and given the complexity and so many different system setups it's impossible to make a plug-n-play aircraft. The the detailed manuals are written to help the broadest possible user community, and support is for the small percentage of people who have problems the manuals don't address.

So... not wishing you luck (as I said, you don't need it), but my very, very best wishes to you.

Archived